Corporate Sponsorship Program
Riverside Crew is a fully self-funded team – we receive no financial support from LCPS as a tier 3 high school sport. The team is recognized as an official spring varsity sport for Riverside High School but must raise the funds required to purchase/maintain racing shells, oars, launches, regatta fees, etc.
We are grateful for the tremendous community support we have received over the past three years. The generous contributions from families and businesses have allowed us to grow each year, with more than 75 athletes participating in the 2022 spring season.
We are committed to working with our corporate sponsors to ensure maximum exposure and value. All contributions are tax deductible per IRS guidelines. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information regarding sponsorship opportunities.
Corporate Sponsor – Racing Shell – $2,500
- Company logo on a 4 or 8 person shell.
- Company logo (approximately 4 X 30 inches) will be displayed on both port and starboard sides of shell.
- Shells may display more than one company’s logo.
- First regatta of the 2023 season is March 25, high resolution logo must be received by March 1, 2023.
- Company logo and recognition on the Riverside Crew Team website and our team Facebook page with a link directly to your company website.
End of Season Banquet Sponsor – $1,500
- Company logo on banquet signage
- Company recognized by Riverside Crew board president during opening remarks
- Company logo and recognition on the Riverside Crew Team website and our team Facebook page with a link to your company website.