2023 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Athlete Participation
This year Riverside Rowing will be participating in the Stotesbury Cup Regatta, which attracts crews from all parts of the U.S. and Canada. Over 5,000 competitors travel to the Schuylkill River in Philadelphia for the largest high school rowing regatta in the world. In preparation for this Regatta, coaches must have a final list of athletes available to participate no later than Friday, April 21st so that lineups can be submitted to event organizers.
Please review all of the requirements below and submit this form only if the athlete and parent agree with the requirements listed.
- Cost will be approximately $400-$600 per athlete and will include bus travel, lodging for Thursday and Friday night, regatta fees, and meals for the athletes from Thursday morning until return the to Riverside. This cost will be collected by the Team for each participating athlete.
- Participating athletes will miss school on Thursday, 5/18 and Friday, 5/19.
- A bus will leave Riverside High School early on Thursday morning and depart Philadelphia at the conclusion of our team’s last race on Saturday, May 20th.
- In the event that a boat should make it to finals, the bus departure from Philadelphia will be delayed and anyone relying on bus transportation will not be home in time to attend the Riverside Prom on Saturday evening.
- Rowers are welcome to make the return trip home with their parents earlier if released by coach as long as that boat is not competing in finals.
Only athletes and parents who have completed and submitted this form will be considered for participation in this event.